To empower active and retired public school employees to take control of their future by providing knowledge and information that leads to educated and informed decisions.
Our Core Beliefs:
We believe that all active and retired public school employees deserve:
- Knowledge and information that leads to informed decisions;
- Professional, unbiased partners who put public school employees’ needs first;
- Partners who treat them honestly, fairly, and respectfully;
- Partners who take the time to build lasting, meaningful relationships;
- An innovative approach that supports them from within their profession;
- To create and achieve a secure, rewarding lifestyle; and To ultimately be in control of their future.
Providing Certainty in Uncertain Times:
Since most of our associates are retired public school employees, we truly understand the needs and desires of public school employees. There is no better qualified group to deliver the information and offer the support required to help educators take action and make informed decisions about their future.
Financial Wellness 4 Educators provides the following information to those that are willing to listen and learn:
- The reality of the TRS Benefits they can expect to receive–not a guess, but a real calculation;
- Calculating the gap between their retirement income and their final year salary;
- The various options available to fill the income gap;
- The amount of savings needed to enjoy a rich retirement;
- How to protect savings from loss;
- Information about “TRS Care” and how it will affect their retirement;
- Information about Social Security benefits and how they are impacted by TRS;
- Information on how to create a plan to ensure a secure retirement.
- Understanding your TRS-Retirement Pension
- Identify your TRS pension figures
- Sustaining the same lifestyle in retirement
- Establish supplemental savings to overcome your TRS pension shortfall
- Understanding TRS Health-Care Benefits
- Understanding how TRS and Social Security integrate with one another and maximizing both benefits during retirement.
As part of our dedication to financial wellness, we encourage participants to contact our team of professionals regarding any area of their financial life. With a staff of licensed CPA’s, CFP® Practitioners, and a Chartered Financial Analyst, we are qualified to field any questions that might come our way.
In addition, participants will also have access to a library of resources that includes a wealth of information on a variety of topics including but not limited to: TRS pension analysis, tax and financial tips, education planning, insurance, financial calculators and retirement planning. Participants will also receive a quarterly newsletter that will keep you apprised of updates.